Tuesday, October 12, 2010

They Never Forget...

With Hallowe'en approaching, I thought it might be fun to spend the rest of the month celebrating eerie, creepy, or vaguely ~spooky~ Yarn Yuck.  (If I were a better, more organized Yarn Yucker, this might have been a whole Month of Scary Yarn, but I'm not... so it's only a Partial Month of Scary Yarn.*  Sorry 'bout that.)

So, where were we...?  Oh yes!  The yarn!

Pink elephants on parade!!

...Or a heffalump, if you prefer.

Incidentally, I don't think either of those bits were that scary to me when I was a child, but this stuffed elephant toy is just bizarre enough to be mildly creepy.  Let's ease our way into the shudders, shall we? 

*"Scary" is highly subjective in the world of yarn.  Results may vary.  Nightmares not guaranteed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment