Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kicking the Habit

Here's another for the "wow, you really do have too much time on your hands, don't you?" file:


Look!  They're crocheted cozies for your "Quit Smoking" or "No Swearing" penalty jars!  Aren't they just the cutest?! 

Ok, ok.  These things probably work up in no time at all... and I guess they are kind of funny.  If I had someone to give one to, I might be tempted to try the pattern, though some might look upon it as an odd gift.  ("Here, honey, this is to help you stop swearing so I can finally introduce you to my parents.  Oh, and while you're at it, stop smoking, too.")

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha cute!! Think my boyfriend could use one of these swearing "cozies".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm we could use one of the "cuss cup" cozies at my place of employment LOL

    ReplyDelete