Saturday, November 6, 2010

Knitter's Pr0n...?

I guess knitters were supposed to like this pose because it involves balls of yarn...

Because, really, who doesn't love to knit (or... untangle a ball of yarn) while leaning against a dusty ladder in the corner of a structure that is either in the process of demolition or ought to be?  I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of pretending I'm in a horror movie, seconds from becoming the latest victim of the monster du jour. 

However-- who in the heck thought it was a good idea to toss those lovely balls of delicate yarn on the dusty, dirty floor?!?  SHOCKING.

Also... what's with the random scattering of dominoes...?  Like the scene wasn't quite weird enough without them...

(It's just one thing after another with this photo!)

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think it has the makings of a great Truffaut film.

    ReplyDelete