Monday, August 2, 2010

Hideous

I know I've poked fun at knitted and crocheted swimsuits before.  (I just can't seem to take them seriously.)  However, this one is a special kind of awful. 

Feast your eyes-- then dare try to tell me this isn't absolutely hideous:

The bottom-- unsettlingly like boy's briefs (from some horrifying alternative universe where boy's briefs are knitted). 

The top-- unspeakable. 

The whole thing looks like what you might get if you gave MacGyver* MacGruber a child's knitted sweater and a naked model and told him the fate of the world depended on his ability to dress her for the beach in under three minutes.

*I had to scratch out MacGyver's name there, because I think we all know that he could've come up with something better than this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment