Thursday, April 8, 2010

What the. . .?

A word of warning:
If you're a teensy bit prudish (as I myself happen to be), you may wish to shoo any stray children or other innocents from the room before scrolling down to this post's photo. 



Sorry to trouble the rest of you folks,

but since this is generally-- I hope--

a fairly family-safe blog, I felt I ought

to give a little warning this time. . .



Wouldn't want to embarrass anyone. . .



. . . I don't want to be the reason little

Bobby or Susie start asking Mommy

awkward questions, for instance. . .



I also wouldn't want your co-workers

(who just happen to pass by at

the wrong moment) to think you're

a total weirdo. . . 



Okay, back to your regularly scheduled blog entry!



The title (which, to remind you, is "What the. . .?") says it all, really.

What more is there to say-- what more to do than to stare in horror and disbelief?


(Still, because this is a blog, I will say something more. . .)

What is this meant to be?  A swimsuit?  Lingerie?  Either way, it is clearly the result of a severe lapse in judgment. 

Also:  If (perish the thought) you ever find yourself compelled to crochet a swimsuit / teddy / whatever the heck this thing is, please consider using a color slightly more appealing and flattering than harvest gold (with a touch of pea soup).  Just a helpful hint. 

(Dear Readers, prepare yourselves:  There are more entries in the "What the. . .?" series just waiting to be written and posted.  You'll never know when one might pop up next.  Live and read in fear, my friends.  You're never as safe as you think you are.  Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!  Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment