Friday, April 30, 2010

Crochet Club

Welcome to Crochet Club.  The first rule of Crochet Club is: you do not talk about Crochet Club. The second rule of Crochet Club is: you DO NOT talk about Crochet Club!


What?
. . . Why are you looking at me like that?

Also:  This is a little preview of a type of Yarn Yuck post I like to call "Wear Something Underneath".

When I first began this blog, I was stunned by the apparent number of people who seem to think that it's okay to wear holey crochet clothes (tops, mainly) with nothing more than underwear underneath-- and sometimes not even that.  I'm here to tell you, it's not okay.  (Not with me, at any rate.)

The examples above are mild, let me tell you.  Tomorrow you shall be more fully initiated into the horror that is holey crochet fabric with too little underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment