This is another of those "where to start" situations. That is one seriously crazy dress!
How do I mock thee, dress? Let me count the ways!
- The openwork skirt. Look closely; you can see her thighs through the holey fabric. (I, for one, prefer not to put my underwear on display, but I'm kind of old-fashioned like that...)
- The big holes in the bodice. (Why are they there?)
- The HUGE hole in the back of the dress. (And the odd strands connecting the top to the skirt.)
- The ugly yarn. (Yes, I'm being judgmental of the yarn. I just don't like it.)
- The row of fringe (?) about halfway down each sleeve.
- The spiral fringe at the neckline. (On top of everything else, it's just too much.)