Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sci-Fi Fashion

Here's another one that feels like it'd be right at home on the set of some sci-fi program-- probably worn by one of the alluring locals on some newly-discovered Class M planet.  (What?  You already knew I've seen my share of Trek.  We established that with the sci-fi hat-scarf entry, did we not?)

That cowl neckline is slightly out of control. 

Now, this one may be just another instance of personal prejudices getting in the way.  You see, I have an issue with cowls and cowl necklines.  I don't have a problem with the idea of a cowl.  They even seem fairly cozy.  But I can't picture myself wearing one comfortably-- can't get past the feeling that they look ridiculous.  Especially when they're this big.  I mean, really, how often are you going to wear the cowl over your head like this?  It would have to be pretty cold and/or windy to induce me to pull that flap of fabric over my head. . . You?

No comments:

Post a Comment