Monday, May 24, 2010

Sci-Fi Scarf-Hat

I've been known to watch a little sci-fi in my time.  It's not my favorite genre, but I enjoy the occasional foray into other worlds / dimensions / etc.  That said, I don't expect to have sci-fi flashbacks while innocently browsing patterns for knit and crochet.


At first, I thought this bizarre scarf-hat combo was reminding me of the strange headgear worn by Guinan (Whoopi Goldberg's character on Star Trek: The Next Generation), but now I wonder if what I'm really remembering is that tentacle-headed, green-skinned woman in one of the Star Wars movies (who, now that I look it up, is apparently known as "Oola").

Either way, I can't see anyone not dressed in costume for a convention (of whatever sort) wearing this. . . this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment